Monday, July 31, 2017

NEW FINDS FOR THE FALL SALE

Recently I haven't been going to garage sales to find my inventory because I am finding less and less of what I like. So Les and I have been going to Estate Sales and Auctions. Things cost a bit more but in the end I usually find what I'm looking for.

 But this weekend we were up in the Cities watching our Granddaughter at her swimming lesson and we stopped in and checked out a couple of sales. We saw this Barn Sale out in the country and stopped in.



I managed to find a couple of things I liked...

This newly painted old metal stool...




And this also newly painted green metal cart... You're going to have to look closely as I took this in the garage where I store everything and it might be hard to see with all the stuff in the background. But you can kind of get an idea. It also has another basket above this one.



I also picked up this old wicker flower box at an Estate Sale...


And many more "smalls" like this rustic blue splattered enamel bowl...



Of course, these are just a little hint of what's to come! Karen and Renee will bring their goodies as well as all our adult children. And I still have tons more as well!

It has been a three family affair with even our Grandkids getting involved! They help serve coffee and a couple of them even opened up their own Lemonade Stand where they also sell handmade items. You'll find them outside on the Circle Drive. Not sure what they are planning for THIS sale, though!

Hope to see you at the sale!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could find a barn sale like that to go to. How fun!

    ReplyDelete