Thursday, April 13, 2017

BAKER'S RACK FOUND A NEW HOME

A while back I shared a photo of an antique Baker's Rack that I picked up at an Auction. I listed it in my Etsy Shop as "For Local Pick-Up Only".  I received an e-mail from someone in California asking if I would sell and ship to her. So I figured out how to get it done and it was on its way!

The kind new owner of the Baker's Rack sent me a photo of the Rack in its new home, now a display rack for her beautiful quilts!


Doesn't it look great in its new home? And those quilts! They are AMAZING! I just love the soft colors!

 I love it when people who have purchased something from our Etsy Shop, send us a photo of their purchase in its new home. But just getting feedback TELLING us what they did with their purchase is fun also!

Etsy customers are the friendliest people!

No comments:

Post a Comment