Tuesday, April 25, 2017

ANTIQUE SCALES

I am always on the lookout for antique scales. I love them! I have sold quite a few in the past but as much as I love them I have yet to keep one for myself! One of the reasons is that I don't have much counter space in my kitchen so I try to keep things to a minimum on the counter. I just may have to swap out something I have on my counters though to keep one of these scales.

                                        This one is one of my favorites!



We picked it up at an Estate Sale in Alabama. It was at the home of a long time collector who had passed away. She had lived in a large old beautiful Southern style home.

These scales add so much charm to a kitchen. This one above will be for sale at our Hob Nobber Spring Sale. Here are some photos of other scales in kitchens:

I also have one similar to the one pictured here in Vibeke Designs which will be for sale at Hob Nobbers Spring Sale. I just didn't get a photo of MINE yet.


                             This one I have for sale in my Etsy Shop, Gwen And Alma's! There are so many ways to decorate with antique and vintage scales. It's really an inexpensive way to add that extra Farmhouse and Vintage Charm to your kitchen!


 Also for sale will be a bathroom scale...A FUN piece to add Vintage Cuteness to your bathroom!


          More ideas for decorating with scales as shown in a previous post by Vibeke Designs




                                        Vibeke Designs is my GO-TO site for design inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment